Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentimes!

I'm marking this day on my blog because to me its any other Friday but who am I to deny other people's enjoyment of this day.

 . . .  HAPPY VALENTIMES!


As always, I refer to 30 Rock for some inspiration. I did try my best to get involved, brought in heart shaped marshmallows for people at work, joined in with the cocktails during a speech and joined in with the treasure hunt. Well, I asked for updates on the office treasure hunt while my friend ran around finding the clues, he won himself an umbrella, so he was happy.

I did keep with tradition, I watched a romantic film, Robot and Frank. Actually it was a bromance, I'll write an update for my February watch list, but it was a very good film, heartbreaking, amusing and actually insightful.

I leave you with one of my favourite scenes from 30 Rock on Valentine's day. All fans will know it and those who have not watched the show yet, FOOLS, watch it now.