Sunday 9 October 2016

BFI London Film Festival - Mindhorn


Moving quite swiftly on with the festival, this time it was a world premiere of a British comedy, Mindhorn. From the collective mind of Julian Barratt and Simon Franaby so you know it will be hilarious, which it was.

Every year at the festival, at some point I get to walk on the red carpet, sometimes by accident, sometimes in purpose, sometimes its nothing to do with my film, it just happens to be at the same venue. This time, I was surprised but I was with my friend Foxo and we enjoyed it for all of 30 seconds becfore were asked three times what we were doing and that we needed to go inside then hustled off the carpet indoors. We also had the delightful row X seats, which turned out not to be too bad.


The enjoyable an amusing intro from Barratt and Farnaby was treat, as was director Sean Foley introducing the film as well as the rest of the cast.

My complete review of the film is on Vulturehound and can be found HERE.