Sunday 31 December 2017

Another Year Another Resolution



I'm a creature of habit so to bring in the new year, I wanted to do my resolutions post BUT instead this is more of a run down of what I hope to achieve. It sounds the same but isn't exactly the same. I just got a tad fed up with my usual resolution posts.


Each year I like to set myself a challenge, this year it was the but as I was actually enjoying these posts, I am continuing the posts. Any suggestions for countries I haven't picked yet are most welcome!

I am also hoping to continue joining in posts, even though this year I lapsed. I'll send out my list of films I hope to watch and cover.

I'm looking forward to hopefully continuing writing for VultureHound contributing where I can. I actually have a short peice in the latest issue which can be read HERE. As well as VultureHound I hope to work more with Park Circus, for anyone on the UK, they are currently showing A Matter of Life and Death into the New Year. Take a look at where you can see this masterpiece on the big screen HERE.

My new challenge is still in the planning stages but it will be connected to a recent post I put out about film collections. I will be attempting to add videos to my blog which will be a challenge in itself.

As well as my blog, my friend and I are still in post production for our short film, - due to my illness, work and my friend's work, production is taking a break but we are picking up the pace in the New Year. We have a deadline because of another exciting adventure, but more on that when the tickets are booked.



On a more personal note, I am looking forward to the New Year as I am hoping to travel more, visit another friend who is leaving, this time to Canada, plus my own destinations. I also have two weddings to attend, both lifelong friends so I am super excited and over the moon for all of them. A rare time for me to be optimistic, but I hope there will be some fun changes for the future for myself too. As always I aim to hit the bike, the pool and those weights, progress is slow in these parts.


I may be starting the New Year with various meds to keep these headaches at bay, but I think its going to be a great year. I wish you all a happy New Year and hope for all the best for you!

See you in 2018!!