Thursday 20 December 2018

Thursday Movie Picks: 2019 Movies You're Looking Forward To


Of course I am looking forward to Avengers: Endgame, that goes without saying, but I am first and foremost a Star Wars fans so for nearly two I will have to wait for the third film in the new trilogy. With all these rumours floatig round, it's hard to stay focused. I'm seriously lackng an info on what World Cinema films are out in 2019 so that's why there isn't any.

Some films don't even have a proper poster yet or any poster at all such as Rian Johnson's 'Knieves Out' which has an epic cast and described as a murder mystery, so, my dream film then. Obviously Disney is smashing the screens with Aladdin, Lion King and Dumbo. Not interested really in the first two as I'm not convinced by the casting of one (white washing) and the other isn't a live action, so, lies. But Dumbo does look so epically sad bu also fantastical, just hoping Tim Burton doesn't ruin another Disney classic. And one that surprised me, Detective Pikachu. It actually looks pretty good. 'Chaos Walking' also sounds intriguing as a possible beginning of another YA adaptation franchise.

Here are jus a few of the films I'm looking foward to:






 I know 'The Man who Killed Don Quiote' has no general release date BUT I live in hope it will for next year.

Don't forget to check out where it all started over at
Wandering Through the Shelves