Wednesday 16 March 2016

Happy Bloggerversary!

After 6 years, Ever So Ethnically Confused is still going strong!

On this day back in 2011, I wrote my first post. It was very different to how I write now, for one thing, it was only a paragraph long!

I think I started the blog to get writing and I was preparring myself to leave Uni as well document my shoot and my disseration. I loved this title for my dissertation post. Again very short and to the point.


True to my word though, I wrote the dissertation in 3 days and edited and printed on the 4th day. It's the only way I could have got it done. I also didn't leave my room for 3 days straight, but neither did my housemates. We all did Film Production so we knew the drill and deadlines.

So, on this day 6 years ago, I wrote this post.


It was a theory I still stick to and its been backed up by proof. There has been a Buzzfeed article about it to, and if its been on Buzzfeed its got to be a real thing. It's not always a bad thing, it just means, well something different.

This day also marks my last day at my current job where I've been for over 2 years. It's time to move on and I couldn't be more excited (and nervous) about my new job on Monday.


Today also happens to be St Patrick's Day where everyone tries to prove they are Irish and the actual Irish just drink and have fun. My claim to an Irish heritage is just that, my name, Hogan. But I will celebrating tomorrow.



Happy St Patrick's Day to you all and Happy Bloggerversary from theoretically one crazy Hogan!