Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolutions

In the wake of 2015, I have traveled through the 1940's and danced at a Blitz party, gone through the one of the worst journeys home and started the New Year with a cold and cough I ended the last year with.

Last year's resolutions weren't all complete as I aimed too high and there were so many of them. I was being optimistic as I had completed all but one of my goals in 2013. Trying to keep it simple this time around.

1. Write more of my novel - I'm slowly slowly getting there

2. Excercise - I have the bike so I have the means to make an effort. Plus I really need to stick to my gluten & wheat free diet.

3. Go on holiday - even if its a short break

4. De-clutter - selling, sorting, organising

5. Branch out - creatively, socially (meaning try new places) and personally


I will also aim to watch more films, taking part in the Blind Spot this year which looks exciting, post to follow up on that. I am also changing the blog (gasp) and giving it a whole new(ish) look and name and probably direction. I will be doing more writing, I'm determined, especially as I am doing my course later this month. All set for the new year!