Wednesday 24 December 2014

Christmas Baking & Making

Christmas would not be complete without the Christmas CD. I make one every year and some how lose it every year.

A few friends have said that it doesn't quite feel like Christmas. I can understand, having worked right up until Christmas whereas last year I was stuck in the office, it someone how felt more like a holiday. I feel a tad rushed this year but I don't know why.


I had an epic baking episode yesterday, on my feet for 5 hours making, baking and cleaning up. I'm usually quite a tidy person, even in the kitchen, but oh my, not this time. Every surface was taken up with something, a complete and utter mess. But it did result in many biscuits and snowballs. They disappeared within minutes at work, hoping they'll have the same effect at my aunt and uncle's.



I added a few new Moomin editions too, Moomin Mama to join Snorkmaiden. Couldn't resist making Little My too.

Apart from baking, the CD was the next priority. This time I had added a few old favourites, trying to stretch out the play time. It usually only last an hour but I've made it to 1 hour and 19 minutes. This is what we'll be eating to on the day.


I left out a particular amusing song from way back when I actually owed a Destiny's Child album. They released a Christmas song but it was on the CD. Great chorus otherwise its a mix between 12 Days of Christmas and Santa Baby. Early 2000's anyone?

Destiny's Child - 8 Days of Christmas




Hope you all have an amazing and Merry Christmas! I'd just like to say, 'I'm the Christmas Unicorn, You're the Christmas Unicorn'