Wednesday 22 May 2013

Ain't Nothing Like an Old Movie

Today (20th May) is Old Movie Day!

Not only is it an annual tradition I started three years ago but today I is the day I also PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! It's been a battle but I've finally got there thanks to my instructor and family for putting up with my stress. Jump in the air, freeze frame of joy.

To celebrate today, I put on Rear Window, a classic and my favourite Hitchcock and it also happens to be Jimmy Stewart's birthday. He was born on this day in 1908.



'Never treat your audience as customers, always as partners.'



I also watched 'The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance' for the first time.  But more on that in a later post this month.

So just a short mention about Old Movie Day and the fact I'm ecstatic I finally passed my test!