Thursday 20 September 2012

Seal of the Day - Adopt a Seal

Something a little different for today. Not exactly a seal of choice but instead a object that is seal themed.

Along my travels on the internet I found this amazing knitted seal mitten (I presume they come in pairs) and thought that this deserves a post mention!


Also in this post, another seal themed gem.

On the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) site you can adopt/sponsor a range of endangered animals, with different kits, varying on prices. For a long time I have wanted to sponsor an animal, but on the UK site there are no seals. But, on the USA site you can!!

You can sponsor a Harbour seal! Link is under the picture.



http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Harbor-Seal.aspx

The adoption kits are quite pricey for a charity but hopefully one day I can actually fulfil this dream.