Wednesday 13 May 2015

St Ives in Black & White

Simple post title explains it all. Now, I may have taken some pretty bright photos of St Ives and unlike like last time I visited Cornwall, I brought my 35 mm camera. I really regret not taking my camera on my last visit, there were some spectacular views from Land's End, Porthcurno and Mousehole, but there is always next time. I always put black and white film in my camera. This is not to be pretentious, I just like black and white photography, have done since college. I also like it because, I take colour photos all the time on my phone and on Instagram, its nice to have a change.


 
 
 
 
 


Top left: View of the Harbour from The Old Workshop, St Nicholas Chapel on The Island, Porthgwidden Beach, The Habour at High Tide, Rock Pools on The Island, View Out to Sea from Porthgwidden, The Coastal Path View of Porthmeor, The Coastal Path, Crashing Waves Around The Island.

I did start another roll, byt it was colour, so it won't be as pure as these photographs. Watch this space.