Thursday 17 March 2011

All Katies are crazy, true story

It is a fact that most (maybe all you just don’t know) Katies or Kates or Katherines are in some way, crazy. Think about it for a second. If you know any girls or women called by this name they are crazy. If you disagree, then you haven’t discovered that side of them yet. Being a Katie, I know.
Introduction over, this blog is going to be a mash up of reality and fiction, hope it catches on. I might even post up past entries that were never published (because I didn’t how to publish stuff at the time) but I will probably have to vet them, as they mention certain people and certain events and of course my aggressive writing. My sister, Annie, advised me to tone down the swearing and so I shall try very hard to, but I can't promise anything when it comes to writing fiction.

So that's something to look forward to . . .