Thursday 30 November 2017

You're a Dangerous Girl

For the past 12 weeks I have been on a course for those interesting in film programming. I did post up earlier this month about a screening event my group and I were holding at Deptford Cinema. We had a modest turn out and the quiz went off without a hitch! It was has been a rollercoaster 12 weeks with some amazing speakers from different organisations and freelancers alike, all very inspiring and helped to get the creative film related juices flowing.

Part of the course was to create a programme for a festival/season of films that we'd like to 'put on'. Mine was hypothetical as I made up dates, location (I had dreamed that the Prince Charles Cinema wanted to host the events) and guests for panels and Q&As. I put it all together into a zine (getting the hang of these) and shared it with the class. Here it is in all its glory, well the best I can do anyway.














 Maybe one day it will become real...

For more information about the course, check out Screen/Play over at Cinema Forver HERE.