Saturday 30 April 2022

Quiet Time

 This is probably the first time in a long time I've only written and posted less than 4 posts in a month. 

I used to make sure I write two posts a week, now that seems an insane concept to me. Partly due to time constraints because work and other commitments and partly due to lack of inspiration. This month I have been busy with day job tasks, as we get closer to Cannes, it's just become more difficult to separate from that mind set. There has also been opportunities which I have already mentioned in a previous post. This month I have written a feature but that will be in print later this month (hopefully) and I was a guest on The Matinee podcast HERE. But not much else to show for my film viewing. 

I have read quite a few scripts - but I can't discuss these. I've also watched films for work and again, I can't discuss these. It's frustrating.

I know its going to be busy over the next couple of weeks too so things won't pick up here until June, also that depends on opportunities again.

My time has been spent catching up on TV (Our Flag Means Death) and obsessing over new TV shows (Heartstopper) and getting round to Ten Percent which I am very much enjoying. A few films in between as well as watching Poirot and just taking it easy. 

Hopefully I will have more to share than this in the next month.