Thursday 22 November 2012

To the Beach, Of the Sea and the Animals

I finally got the film from my camera developed. The beach photographs were from our day out at Airbourne in Eastbourne. It was so foggy and later cloudy that day that all the photographs had a mist about them.

The animals and the Needles photographs were taken in October when I went to stay with my family who live in the New Forest. They took me out for a day trip on the Isle of Wight.

We walked further up the beach after lunch to see how far we could go and so I could follow the cutest Westie dog called Ceaser. As the weather wasn't great, the beach was almost deserted. You can see the edge of the beach covered by mist in the distance.

Unfortunately it isn't clear in this photography, but there were several boats out on the horizon.

This is one of my Dad's favourite places, The Needles, Isle of Wight.

These were the steps leading down to a tunnel that lead to a look out post that looked over The Needles.

We had planned to visit a castle, also on the Isle of Wight, but it had closed. I thought the view from the entrance was amazing though.


While driving through the New Forest we were sheep and pig spotting. We came across, like always, a small herd of sheep blocking the road. But the pig, I spotted her rummaging around in the mud, we almost missed her.